I don't get it ......... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
( [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )
A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general and all in the name of humor!" The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little sh** on your knee."
Cant we all just get along?
I don't get it ......... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
( [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
A little while later the little guy gets up - kicks loose from the "Rocky" dummy and says "OK , you win lady- the big kid is killin' me too." And we all live happily ever after. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
haha i get it..thats hilarious
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
haha durn it. Ahh i was blonde until i grew some brain cells and my hair changed [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cant we all just get along?
Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. Two guards brings the brunette forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.
She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ."
Suddenly the brunette yells, "earthquake!!"
Everyone is startled and looks around. She manages to escape.
The angry guards then bring the redhead forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.
She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ."
The redhead then screams, "tornado!!"
Yet again, everyone is startled and looks around. She too escapes execution.
By this point, the blonde had figured out what the others did. The guards bring her forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.
She also says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ."
The blonde shouts, "fire!!"
Cant we all just get along?
hahahahah LAST ONE FOR NOW I PROMISE!!!!!!!
A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor put her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least 5 pounds." When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor by losing nearly 40 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor said, "Did you follow my instructions?" The blonde nodded... "I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that 3rd day." "From hunger, you mean?", asked the doctor.
"No, from skipping."
Cant we all just get along?
Alot of the people on here wont get that last one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
haha ahh oh well. for those who do enjoy it!
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks